Sunday, February 6, 2011

www.100pureessentialoils.com

Howdy peeps :) right now I am on a Health kick of using essential oils.

http://www.100puressentialoils.com/- is 100% natural, money savvy, and they have fast shipment!

The only thing I do not like is that they do not come with oil stoppers you have to buy them seprately it is cheap though.

So far I made a moisturizer for my oily skin which I have to say at first I was skeptical about applying oil to oily skin. But I have to say I am amazed! my face is moisturized and my skin has not been as oily ( I know really weird) but I have no complaints. (from the book below)
I also added some essential oil to my homemade hairmoisturizer.
I used sheabutter, KuiKui carrier oil, sweetalmond carrier oil, Lavender oil, tea tree oil, aloe vera juice, and coconut oil. (it is the best moisturizer I have ever used on my hair with water of course so far.......... ( this was not from the book)

The recipe I used is from an excellent book I will show a picture below. The book listed below I got from Amazon. used for $ 5.00 I love this book, it is very informative.

1 comment:

  1. Your site is very interesting and whenever I visited your site and blogs I found something new and informative there. natural oil can be amazingly used as a natural skin care product.

    ReplyDelete